Category Archives: Bug Fix

ISBN lookup and package editing are now fixed!

In the last week, developers have fixed two important bits of functionality in Testament. ISBN Lookup Alex Berry fixed ISBN autocompletion for books when logging a package.  Right now, the feature uses Open Library for lookups, but there are plans … Continue reading

Posted in Bug Fix | 2 Comments

New Features

It’s been a while since we’ve added features to Testament so this past weekend, Andrew and I had a hack day to add functionality suggested by books to prisoners projects using Testament.  We’re pleased to announce these new features: Adding, … Continue reading

Posted in Bug Fix, New Feature | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Fixed some bugs, added new fields to prison records

I fixed a bug that caused an error to occur when a package was being logged to a new inmate at a new prison. I also added Phone and Website fields to prison records.  At the Midwest Pages to Prisoners … Continue reading

Posted in Bug Fix, New Feature | Leave a comment