Books and other writing
- Going Under by Kojo Ya
- No One is Illegal: Fighting Racism and State Violence on the U.S.- Mexico Border
- Kindred by Octavia Butler
- Crystal Cities
- All Alone in the World: Children of the Incarcerated by Nell Bernstein
- Discourse on Colonialism or The Wretched of the Earth or Black Skin, White Masks
- ravilution column in MRR
- “Does Globalization Help or Hurt the World’s Poor?” – Scientific American 4/2006.
- contrepetera (or is it contrapatera ?)
- lost world
- Comet Gain – ‘City Fallen Leaves’
- Huggy Bear
- Jazz Album by members of Outkast
- lespotagersnatures.free.fr (recording collective run by members of Api Uiz who toured with The Good Good in 2006.05. Dave Penn says that they put all their releases on the Internet as an MP3).
- “On a Note of Triumph: Norman Corwin’s Golden Years”
- The Human Condition
- The Take
- Troop 1500
- Beef with Brocolliby Puck Lo & Handle KungThis film follows a delegation of Asian Pacific Islanders from North America, Hong Kong organizers, garment workers, Korean farmers, trade
unionists and others through a turbulent week of mass mobilization in Hong Kong against the World Trade Organization 6th Ministerial meeting last December.As neoliberal globalization replaces traditional livelihoods with low-wage factory and service work, farmers and craftspeople are forced into doing
migrant work in urban areas and foreign countries. From China to the US, as exploitation and repression intensifies, migrants are organizing and
API dialogues explore the contradictions of globalization as neoliberalism intensifies in Asia and all around the world. Personal tales reveal the
complexities of transnational identities, culture, class, and gender in “finding home”– focusing on our histories of migration and displacement.
API activists grapple with “international solidarity” and building meaningful,
accountable relationships with movements overseas, looking for tangible ways to link our local organizing to global movements that will topple
neoliberalism and imperialism.