is a book I’d like to read.
Alex Berry’s Z39.50 to web gateway: http://www.arthurspilling.com/ISBN/zoomtst2.cgi
Lisa pointed me to everything I’d ever want to know about MARC records
Some field codes:
- 100 author
- 245 title
- 650 subj
- 260 publisher
- 020 ISBN
Rawny says they’re 50x30x9
- Mass inventory edit feature to Boxcar inventory.Â This would allow user to change inventory details for multiple inventory entries all at once. Essentially this would allow you to change everything that you can in the inventory edit form.
- Barcode-based inventory entry
- Integrate POS and inventory
- Make pages card catalog/inventory electronic
a common question that i have is when various places are open around bloomington, so i’m going to keep a running list here
- opportunity house – M-SaÂ 9a-2p
- goodwill (both east and west side locations) – M-Sa 9a-9p
- cvs camcorder
- battery charger
- record player
- laptop “case”
is a book that I want to read. It’s about a debate team from an economically disadvantaged public school in KC and therefore about the clash of race, class, and opportunity in young america. I head about it in Elle, of all places.
- Books from Nebraska Book Company and MBS should always show up as used when entered into the inventory. (Also, I need to create a query to fix the existing entries.)Â The reason why this needs to be done is because currently, the inventory automatically enters all books from distributors as new, but with textbooks this isn’t the case.Â This is deceiving for the online inventory.
- Add multiple inventory ecit form.Â Essentially this would allow you to change everything that you can in the inventory edit form.
- Add pickup option for shipping in the online store (charge no shipping)
- On Abbey’s request, display subject instead of section in check-in form..
- Based on Joe and request added the section of books to be checked in so they can easily be organized as they’re being checked in for shelving.
- From Erin’s request, made the top sellers queries be for the last 2 months. I renamed them Last Two Month’s Top Book Sellers and Last Two Month’s Top Comic/Zine Sellers.
- Based on something that Colin mentioned to me, Zines now show up in the inventory report, even if they are priced
- Added checkbox in check_in_order form to designate order that is a special order.
- Zines and books in the Children’s section no longer show up in the discount fiction/non-fiction inventory report.
- Added two queries named ‘This Month’s Top Book Sellers’ and ‘This Month’s Top Comic/Zine Sellers’ that do what they’re named.
- I returned the book Mastering Microsoft Access 2000 Development (ISBN:0-672-31484-3) to the library. It was actually really helpful.
Spent a good amount of time fruitlessly looking for how to get future posts to show up in RSS feed (to allow syndication of events). The place to start looking is in the main method of the WP class (wp-inst/wp-includes/classes.php). Just follow the sub-methods and the relevent code is in there somewhere.
Update: look for the ‘//BOOKMARK’ comment to see where I was looking last.