- Researching with Communities: Grounded perspectives on engaging communities in research Edited by Andy Williamson and Ruth DeSouza
- Networked neighbourhoods : the connected community in context / Patrick Purcell (ed.).
- Community informatics : shaping computer-mediated social relations / edited by Leigh Keeble and Brian D.
- Social and community informatics : humans on the Net / Gunilla Bradley.
- Rethinking mathematics : teaching social justice by the numbers / edited by Eric Gutstein and Bob Peterson.